Wednesday 26 June 2013

                              ~Shopping with Julia!~


Hey Friends!! So I went shopping the other day with my friend Julia (She is polish) (And she got a new haircut) :) It was sooooooo hot that day! (Not as hot as Australia though) We were going into all the shops that had air conditioning in them! It was heaps of fun though!!

           

          YA! So we went into a random store and each took 2 sets of clothing for each other and then put them on!!

This is what i call, "The Space Outfit"

This one I called "The Circus Outfit"

We found a shirt with Justin Bieber on it! lol

After shopping we went to Burger King and got Milkshakes because it was so hot!!

so yeah that was my shopping time with Julia! I miss Australia heaps and can't wait to visit! 


LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks so fun, love and miss you heaps! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Holly! Yeah it was heaps of fun! :D
      xxoo

      Delete
  2. Man I miss you liz! Looks like you two had a really fun time :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete